This Thursday I'm not showing you anything to buy, because I bought ZERO for this project!
My mudroom curtains! No, they are not done. Not even close. But really, really, really, now, you must see what I have accomplished:
And I did this by quickly hacking up a leftover West Elm Flax linen panel, using some hem tape and a few pins. I'm truly encouraged!
I will press on over the coming weeks, but the good weather pulled me outside just after I did this one little testy-test. But, the test is enough to convince me that I can do this, and it will be fine. Potentially even better than fine. Next rainy weekend I am all over it. Call me Martha, damnit!
(Shout out to Brooklyn Limestone, whose hack I used for reference in moments of uncertainly. I will do a little set of instructions myself, when I get production up and running.)